LF60 is a multifunction-type joystick with 1, 2 or 3 axes. The handle can be turned +/- 90 degree in z-direction. All axes can be used simultaneously. It is designed for electronic control and is equipped with potentiometers. The joystick can be used for maritime as well as for shore based purposes, delivered with or without visible fixing plate. LF60 is delivered with the traditional bellows, and it is bigger than LF50.
• Handle: Flat finished POM (plastic material)
• Materials: Stainless steel, brass, aluminium, POM
• Standard potentiometer: 5 kΩ
• Built-in switches
• Spring loaded return to neutral position
• Motorised axes
• Alternative potentiometer
• Custom design: Handle, panel plate, colour.