LF120 is a control lever designed for single or double operation of propulsion machinery, bow or stern thruster etc. The unit is designed for electronic control and is equipped with potentiometers. The LF120 is robust and reliable, and slightly larger than the LF90.
• Side covers: Black coated aluminium
• Shaft: Flat finished stainless steel
• Handle: Flat finished POM (plastic material)
• Scale: Self adhesive on acrylic bow
• Scale light: 24 volts
• Standard potentiometer: 5 kΩ
• Potentiometer operation: Tooth belt
• Spring-loaded return to neutral position
• Built-in switches
• Panel plate 96×144 mm, enclosure according to IP66
• Motorised axes
• A range of different scale foils.
• Custom design (scale, panel plate, potentiometer, shafts and handles)
The unit is tested (worst case) and certified by Det Norske Veritas.